Monday 7 March 2011

Adshell development

These are some screen shots from the development of my first advert which is to be displayed in an adshell.
I first cut out my model using the magnetic lasoo tool on photoshop, then changed the image to Burberry Black and white.
I played around with different backgrounds, my first being a white one which I thought didnt suit Burberrys natural image. I then incorporated the original background, first leaving it in colour, which I thought looked quite effective but dosnt have the Burberry 'look' about it.
I also tried a black background which again looked great but didnt look rght behind the Burberry logo. So, I used the original background that I also turned to B&W and tried different filters and opacities over the top.
 After looking back at some of the original Burberry photos I noticed that although all the images were in B&W, the models are more prominent against the backgrounds. So, when changing the background to b&w, I maximised the black, then on the cut out of the model I maximised the white.
I then put a black filter between tho two layers which I changed the opacity of to increase the intensity of the black.


The logo I decided to do in the style of the 'Beat' fragrence. I decided to call my range 'Be' for Burberry. I actually got the idea from the the top of this blog, where the B for Blogger is infront of the word 'suited', and I just thought it fits in with so many captions;

Be Burberry
Be for Burberry
burBErry
and Be Suited- which ties in with the overall theme of the range.

I downloaded the Burberry logo from 'brandsoftheworld.com' and downloaded a few fonts that matched the logo from 'dafont.com'. However, after trying a few I found the word BE looked better in a seperate forn to that used on the burberry logo as it made it stand out more.

Add caption

Add caption
 This is the adshel I chose from my own photography to use as it is located in a city centre which you can see.

final image

No comments:

Post a Comment