Monday 7 March 2011

Billboard

These are some of my development pictures of my billboard
I decided to go along the same lines as my adshel, I cut out the model first and changed the images to black and white.
I chose one of the longer photos for the billboard, not just because of the billboard size but because I knew the cropping wouldnt have to be as tight, meaning I could get some of the street style in from around the famous 'cavern' in Liverpool, giving my campaign that vintage rock and roll edge.

This is what one of the designs looked like inside of my billboard. I chose the selfridges one as I think this would be a realistic location for the ad to be if the campaign was real. I used an oversized logo on this one which I decreased later on as I didnt feel it fit in with the brand image.
this is the initial design I came up with. However it wouldnt fit in with the billboard shape so I had to slightly change it.

No comments:

Post a Comment