Monday 7 March 2011

Final images!

these are my 3 final images. I have used three dfferent photos for each ad all giving different looks.

For the adshell I chose the city centre location where I think my target audience would be. I chose a striking image that would stand out in the and also a backlit adshell that would be lit up at night. As this was photographed in the day, I have added a gradient tool to show the light reflection and also a drop shadow to make th image seem as though it is set back into the adshell.
For the billboard, I chose the 'selfridges' on as selfridges stock other high end designers that have more affordable ranges targeted at a younger audience, such as Vivienne Westwood. I think the boarder of the billboard automatically makes the brand more approachable by that younger audience. Again, I have used a gradient tool to reflect the light, although the lighting was dark when this was taken so I couldnt make the gradient as dark as Id hope due to the b&w background. I have also used the drop shadow again to make the ad seem as though t is inside the billboard.
This is my finished phonebox. As mentioned earlier, I chose the phonebox as they can create highly targeted campaigns. I think this works and looks effective however,  would have chosen to use a special division ad, such as a backlit 96 sheet, to create an impact and would have located it in the heart of London but i couldnt find one to photograph. I think if the campaign was real, the special division would have worked better as it would have launched the range, with phoneboxes there is a danger of giving the wrong brand image, especially with prestigions companies such as Burberry.
Overall, I am happy with my designs and think the campaign is realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment